When it comes to the WordPress Website Hosting, you have loads of options to consider. Ranging from Google Cloud to Amazon Cloud, there are tons of them. Haven’t we mentioned about Site Ground? Well, if you are looking for best managed wordpress hosting company on the market today, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will highlight why SiteGround is one of the best wordpress hosting company, today.
What Is SiteGround?
Just like any other WordPress Hosting Company, SiteGround is the one that has become the best of its kind. It was launched in the year of 2004 but has recently been recommended by WordPress.org to be one of the best and managed WordPress hosting providers. The company was started by a group of university students and has steadily earned the reputation of being one of the most reliable and best managed wordpress hosting companies out there. The company positions themselves as a company offering high-quality, “well-crafted” hosting solutions.
Not only they offer hosting for WordPress, but also they offer a spectrum of hosting solutions ranging from shared Linux hosting (the affordable, versatile kind used by most websites) all the way to Cloud and Dedicated server solutions for large, growing websites.
Why Choose SiteGround for Managed WordPress Hosting in 2020?
What makes SiteGround the best WordPress hosting company is its array of features that really sets this company apart from other web hosts. So here we will discuss some of the important features that SiteGround offers:
1: Nifty WordPress Tools
You will lot of WP tools and features integrated only for WordPress in the SiteGround Hosting Company. Especially if you are more technically biased, then you will love what SiteGround has to offer you. They provide unlimited databases and online accounts for you. They will provide the daily backups so that you will never miss any data of your important website. In addition to this, SiteGround also offers the industry standard cPanel for the users so that they can manage their server and have a simple user account backend. Not only this, the other WordPress tools that the SiteGround has specialized include:
- 1-Click Installer: This feature lets the users launch their website with a single click. No need to open your browser and search for your website’s link, simply click the launcher and you are done.
- Auto updates: Always stay one step ahead of your competitors with the latest version of WP at hand. The Auto updates feature of this company allows the users to use the latest versions of WP with the latest features.
- WP-CLI Enabled: For the easy management of your blog and website, SiteGround offers the WP-CLI Enabled feature, no matter which monthly plan you are taking.
- Super Cacher: On their GrowBig and GoGeek plans, the SiteGround offers three layers of caching so that your users and you don’t have to deal with the laziest site ever. This super cacher offers the ultimate fast site that you always wanted.
- WordPress Staging: Another feature that offers the easy management for all the users out there. WordPress Staging allows the users to easily test and apply changes to the blog without any hassle.
- Git Pre-Installed: The interface for Git repo creation that is seriously useful to have integrated on WordPress for all the bloggers.
Lastly, SiteGround offers a full-spectrum of hosting solutions. If you have a rapidly growing site, you can grow your site with them from StartUp all the way to an Enterprise Dedicated Server.
2: Super Blazing Website Loading Speed
In addition to those amazing WP integrated features, SiteGround also offers the super blazing speed for the bloggers and website owners. SiteGround understands well that when it comes to making a blog or website, user-friendly, the key is the speed. So, this web hosting company takes the speed of your blog very seriously with its several features including:
- SSD Drives on all Plans: SiteGround’s hosting platform is built on the latest SSD hardware that provides for a 1000x increase in input/output operations as compared to regular drives.
- Geeky SuperCacher: Not only this, the SiteGround’s super geeky caching mechanism based on NGINX reverse proxy that ultimately speeds up dramatically the serving of the dynamic content of the sites.
- PHP7 and HTTP/2 Server Support: These server supports makes execution faster and quicker on the SiteGround’s server.
- Free CDN Availability: SiteGRound’s free CDN availability makes your blog and website to load faster in any part of the world. THE CDN delivers the content much faster from the data center, even when accessed from any part of the world.
3: Excellent Website Security
With the security breach becomes the new trend in the present digital world, SiteGround offers the toughest security available for the bloggers and website owners. Here are the security features that make SiteGround unique in security part:
- Site Isolation: This feature ensures that your site is not negatively impacted if there’s a security breach of one of the other sites on your server. Think of it as a hosting firewall that protects your site from hackers.
- HTTP/2 Technology: The SiteGRound’s server support for HTTP/2 technology offers the most secure options available for the bloggers.
- Proactive Patches: The Proactive patches are kind of the preventions that are sent to all the clients when the new threats emerge.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF): This feature allows the bloggers to stay protected from the security breaches. This is updated regularly for the utmost security.
- Free Letsencrypt SSL: You will get a free ssl certificate for your website, which will help you get better rankings on search engines and you will also gain client’s trust.
In addition to these features, SiteGround also runs regular security scans and malware protection on your sites and sends you report to notify you of the results.
4: 100% Uptime Reliability
When choosing the host for your website, the uptime is an important thing to consider. In addition to all the above features, SiteGround offers reliable uptime that ensure your site is live and active on a consistent basis. A number of websites using SiteGround as their web host reviewed that they offer 100% uptime reliability and no wonder why SiteGround has become the popular WordPress host.
5: WordPress Support
Got problem with your WordPress? No worries! SiteGround offer 24/7 support team that can be reached anytime, for the advanced expertise. As a matter of fact, most of the web hosts don’t care about your blogs, their task is to keep the server running, but if you screw up your website, it is not their responsibility. Thanks to SiteGround that offers free of cost customer service, any time you want. Most of their technical support team are thoroughly familiar with WordPress, and they’re happy to help you with a quick fix or word of advice. With virtually no wait time on chat and phone and around 10 minutes for the first response, SiteGround consistently offer nearly 100% customer satisfaction rates.
6: Phone, Email and Live Chat Support
Ohh! did we mention that the SiteGround also offer the Phone, Email and Live Chat Support? Yep. You can call and talk to the customer representative of the SiteGround Web Hosting Company for offering you the solution to your problem. Well, that is pretty rare with the other hosts, however, not with the SiteGround. SiteGround offer a ticketing system where you have to submit a ticket and then wait for a response whenever you have a problem. That is fine for every kind of problem you have with your website. Whether you have installed a wrong plug-in or your site simply shuts off, simply pick up a phone, call them and your site gets fixed. Or if you are convenient with Live Chat, describe your problem to them and it will be fixed shortly by siteground support team. I would rate them at 98% for their awesome support service!
7: Free Domain Name
Need a new domain name? SiteGround has you covered. This web hosting company offers a free domain name with every purchase. Perfect for all the domain name junkies.
8: Free Site Transfers
Transferring from a different host is more than an overwhelming task that you can ever come across. Worried about the same switching process? And what about the hundreds of dollars for the same process? No worries. SiteGround will do it for you in your package. Not only the SiteGround move your files from one server to another (that’s what most hosts do), but it will also do some necessary tweaks to make sure everything is working for you after the move.
9: E-commerce Features Included
Even if you have WordPress integrated with e-commerce plugins such as Woo-Commerce, you don’t have to worry about getting a different host. Because SiteGround also supports e-commerce sites while featuring cPanel and Softaculous to make it easy for you to one-click install 18 different e-commerce applications.
10: Affordable WordPress Hosting & a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee
SiteGround’s hosting fees, especially for their shared hosting plans, are quite affordable in comparison to similar hosts. You’ll even receive a free domain when you purchase your plan, in addition to all the above features mentioned above. Not only this, they also offer a 30-Day Money back guarantee. So if you are not satisfied with their services, get your money back without any risk.
11: Global Oriented
Another major pro of the SiteGround is their global orientation. They belong from Bulgaria and that is neither a major tech hub, nor is it a major English-speaking cultural hub. From their website interface and their customer reviews, the company seems to go above and beyond to create a global look and feel that works for anyone. They also accept multiple currencies (AUD, USD, GBP, EUR) and offer multiple local toll free lines + free country specific domains. The hosting industry is typically very US-centric, so this change is a welcome.
Transparency is another plus that comes with the SiteGround WordPress Hosting Package. It is natural for a blog or a company to want its privacy packed and want to get the services from a company that is transparent about what they do and how they do. SiteGround has everything transparent. When you visit their site, you’ll see that they display both their monthly uptime percentage and their yearly uptime percentage so you can see how their sites are performing. In addition to that, SiteGround also offer free of cost IP addresses of all of their data centers. Furthermore, they are also very transparent about their monthly and annual plans, so that you will always know what you are getting in return.
SiteGround Managed WordPress Hosting Plans and Prices
SiteGround, basically, offers three different plans for their shared hosting services – StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek.
1: StartUp: The StartUp plan starts at just $3.95 per month that provides the users with all the essential hosting features that they want to run their blogs effectively. The startup is a pretty fantastic entry-level plan for beginners but you can only host one website with this plan.
2: GrowBig: If you need more resources and want to host more than one site, then GrowBig is your way. This plan offers some premium features, in addition to the features that you get in the StartUp plan. This plan is comparatively popular among the bloggers who prefer to host all their sites using a single account.
3: GoGeek: You get all the benefits of the StartUp and GrowBig summed up in GoGeek plan with 4x more resources. This plan starts at $11.95 per month and you can create staging site for the faster and more managed blog than ever.
SiteGround is highly recommended WordPress hosting company, no matter whether you are a beginner, moderate, high profile blogger or even an eCommerce enthusiast. MT Web Sol recommends SiteGround as the most affordable and the most effective web hosting service for your wordpress website. If you are still on the fence about SiteGround then take advantage of its 30 days, money back guarantee offer to see if it is really worth it!
Last Updated on